OUR SERVICES: SEMINARS...
DEVELOPING FACILITATIVE LEADERSHIP
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Our seminars help you learn how to help others face difficult issues in a creative and collaborative manner that leads to breakthrough solutions.
In our three or four day, introductory seminars, participants gain:
- Personal experience with the power of group collaboration in a choice-creating zone
- Confidence in welcoming difficult issues, divergent perspectives, and conflict
- Skills in helping groups arrive at “shared aha’s” and collective breakthroughs
The seminar includes:
- Live demonstrations with real issues
- Time to practice in small groups
- Supportive feedback and coaching
- Opportunities to experience personal and professional transformation
- Understanding as well as “how-to’s”: presentations and discussions on the theory behind the method
- Leaders – to help people, teams and organizations function at their highest capability
- Change agents – to be more capable of transforming systems
- Coaches & Therapists – to open new doors of possibility for change
- Mediators - to work with systemic and complex conflict with multiple parties to find breakthrough resolution
- Facilitators – to be able to shift the conversation of the systems you are in
- Government employees & Elected Officials or those who work with them - to facilitate involvement of a “general interest” voice in policy-making
- Those interested in self-organizing change & self-governance – to become more powerful within meetings
The seminar is NOT about… step-by-step methodologies, psychological types or personality styles, agree/disagree conversations, compromise answers, negotiation, or role plays.
- Read rave reviews from people who have attended the seminar.
- Check out our upcoming schedule of seminars and register.
- Or, check out how to bring this powerful experience to your organization or community.